Online sockets/switches etc in Ireland

beaky

Having searched previous threads I can only find 3 links to suppliers who are UK based. Am convinced there is an Irish site supplying these electrical fittings and that I saw it on this board. Can anyone refresh me please. Looking for switches and sockets, probably 'slimline' type in chrome or stainless steel, either brushed or polished. Thought there was an Irish based online supplier who were good value.

Had found the Meteor site Sueellen, with a few others on the key post. Actually did not realise they were N.I. based. Still convinced there is a site out there supplying from the Republic. But shouldnt be difficult to deliver from NI so thanks to you both.

Only Radionics (RS) are VERY expensive, they carry a huge range though. One example, 100m of CT125 satellite cable is ~€24 from Meteor, or €79+VAT from RS.

From their site Meteor do free delivery to ROI on orders over €45.

You could also try tlc-direct in the UK, they also deliver to Ireland and seem to be cheaper than Meteor for some items I checked.

Beaky, Doesn't quite meet your online requirement, but John Lewis Department store in London have a very nice range of switches and sockets in brushed, matt and chrome finishes, around ten pounds sterling. Thought price and design were great.

Folks, thanks very much for those recommendations. TLC seems to be very good value and John Lewis very good design. Now if only I hadnt all these money worries....