Online portfolio tracker?

Zenith63

Hi guys,

Just wondering what others are using for tracking their share portfolios online? I used to use Reuters but the site was painfully slow, looks like it's improved these days but I haven't set anything back up there yet (also I couldn't see any way of graphing portfolio performance the other day). After Reuters I was using ADVFN, which to be fair is quite good, it's just very basic. I'd love to see daily performance of a particular share in percentage terms and to be able to graph portfolio performance over time. ADVFN does have a graph, but it shows portfolio value which is pretty useless when you're buying/selling shares over time because buys/sells cause massive jumps.

Any thoughts welcome.

Thanks for the reply camel.

Just took a look at Yahoo Finance Portfolios (I was using the data before to try and do this in Access/Excel but never checked into the Portfolios), looks pretty good and much cleaner then ADVFN, but functionality wise it's only slightly better. Is it possible to get a graph of portfolio value over time have you noticed? I know this probably isn't something a free portfolio site wants to do as they have to pull lots of data on the fly, but Reuters used to do it and it's handy :).

Back