Online photo books

Pique318

Hi,

I was looking at Aldi's photo albums (the kind where you download the application, stick your jpegs into it and email it back to them, which they then print out and post to you) but I was wondering if there's any fancier ones (assumuing that Aldis are just boggo standard) which people have used ? Can you choose the type of book given etc... ?

Any ideas appreciated...

PK

spectra.ie do one too or kodak. I havent used spectra.ie for photo printing before but have used kodak and are good quality.

But if you're going to get Aldi to print your photos then I think you have to use their photo uploader/management tools? Same with most or all other online photo printing services as far as I know.

I've used http://www.myphotobook.ie/ found their book creation tool very flexible and the bigger books which I printed look pretty impressive on the coffee table. (I notice this thread was a year old but was bumped by an advertiser)

Last edited:
My American friends use snapfish and shutterfly...but not sure if they deliver to Ireland.

pique - if you do a search you will probably find loads of recommendations on this site. I have just got a 20 pg book printed for free on shutterfly, I did have to pay approx Eur 10 to get it delivered to Ireland. there are loads of sites doing this. other posters might recommend other sites but i find shutterfly good and only really get photos printed when they email me special offers

Anyone know which if any of these sites uses a photo manager that's Mac friendly?
My neighbor showed me one of these books which she got from Aldi and I thought it was a great idea, however when downloaded it's gobbledygook for me .....

I did up my wedding album on www.photobox.ie - we got married abroad and only got a CD of the photos, an album wasn't included in the deal. I found it very easy to do up an album using the photos. Once done, it only took a few days for it to be delivered. Determined, we have a mac that I did up the album on and it was fine.

M