Online Dublin City Electoral Register

helan72

Hi,

Does anyone know where I would find the above online - I have found Fingal, Dun Laoghaire/Rathdown and South Dublin registers on line but am having no luck with Dublin City County council. Tried their web site, even tried ringing them but go around in a maze of recorded messages!!!!!! It may not even be on line but if thats the case would like to know.

any help / suggestions appreciated.

Here's the main page but the search link seems to be broken. It was working a few weeks ago. I spent a few minutes snooping on my neighbours using it.

Clubman,

Thanks for that but nothing appears other then the text of your reply.

Cheers, but as you say it's not working - any other way other then Thoms to check if a person still lives at a particular address???? - have tried phone book and they appear to be ex-directory.

helan72 said:
Cheers, but as you say it's not working - any other way other then Thoms to check if a person still lives at a particular address???? - have tried phone book and they appear to be ex-directory.
The electoral register is not a sure way of checking if somebody lives at a particular address. My former neighbours who moved out a couple of years ago are still registered to the house next door.