online check in with Ryanair

putsch

I'm trying to check in online for a flight on Friday - its within the 48 hours, I'm travelling alone with no check in luggage. I've made the same kind of booking often before and succeeded in checking in online also I've received a prompt email from ryanair saying I opted for online check in and reminding me to do so. But I cannot get beyond the 2nd page - it just says I'm not eligible and lists all the usual reasons (group of 9/sporting luggage etc) but none of which apply to me.......................Customer services lines not open at the moment and I probably won't get a chance to phone during opening hours tomorrow or friday. I know their booking system is going down on friday for the week-end - I wonder if that's causing the problem..........Anyone else having this trouble?

Booked a flight yesterday and when I went to print off the confirmation it wouldn't print part of the details. On a second attempt later in the day it printed the confirmation O.K. What upset me was the fact that the credit card charge has now gone to €16. I think I was paying €12 previously? I'm not sure if this has been flagged somewhere on the site but I only noticed it after I had pressed the "purchase" button when the "total" purchase amount is being displayed. Having said that I got two return flights to France for May, all in for, €62. Compared to Aer Lingus....cheap at the price!

Back