One year old Triton Shower leaking heavily

Tessi

Hi

We got an new triton shower plumbed in last year. We went away for a few days last january during the very freezing weather. When we came back the shower was quite heavily leaking water from the bottom of the main unit. We turned off the water to the shower and just left it. We assumed we'd have to replace the whole shower again and have been waiting to get enough money to pay for it. However we spoke to someone last week who isn't an expert but suggested we may only need to replace a part. Any ideas anyone??

Contact them here :
[broken link removed]

They are in Maynooth , and as far as I know , their products have a 2 year guarantee.
When our T90 brokedown , they replaced the part for free .

Yes, Allthedoyles, I've heard they're good like that.

O.P., it might even be a small plumbing problem. Do you know anyone who'd take the front of the shower unit off and have a look?

HI Thanks for your replys. I was very lucky as I found the receipt and it is under a 2 year warranty. I have arranged for a service engineer to take a luck. After researching the previous posts I'm under the opinion it is the pump, probably caused from the freezing weather. When I get an answer and if it was caused by the weather I will be asking what I can do to prevent it happening in the future. I will post answers here which will hopefully help other people if we get very cold weather next year again.

Back