On Line check in Ryanair

Concert

Flying to Spain on 12th, always travel with Aer Lingus so not au fait with Ryanair's check in procedures. Booked two cases in hold so do I do online check in or do I just check in at airport and if so how do I secure Boarding Passes ? Checked in on line a while ago but got no confirmation. Have I messed up ? Thanks

check in on line and print your boarding pass.
then when you get to the airport go to the bag drop line at the ryan air section of check in. Drop the bag - they weigh and tag it. then proceed to security and your gate.
Did you print your boarding cards after checking in? If not you can log back in to manage my booking and print them off.

Problem is I went through the on line check in procedure but i could not print boarding passes so dont know what to do now. Did I check in on line too early ?

Problem is I went through the on line check in procedure but i could not print boarding passes so dont know what to do now. Did I check in on line too early ?

I had awful difficult job checking in online with Ryanair yesterday, keep trying their system is weird!

Go back into the website where you checked in, there is an option to reprint your boarding pass in there

Went back into Manage my Booking and picked option 2, clicked continue and my travel itinerary comes up which I can print but there is def no option there allowing me to print off boarding cards. I wonder is it too early to print them for flight on 12th.

When you say option 2, was that View my Booking? What you want is option 5, Online Check-in. Then it will show you who is checked in, and there will be an option to reprint the cards.

Back