Olympics tickets - Boxing

Lambchops

Hi,

I'm heading over to London next week - was lucky enough to get free tickets to an event on the 9th August. I am also interested in seeing if I can get hold of a couple of the ladies boxing final tickets as I'd love to go and see Katie Taylor :)

Does anyone know where I can go to purchase tickets or have an idea if they can be bought outside the stadium from a ticket guy?

Thanks for your help.

I would be really carefull where you buy from as there was an item on the BBC news last night about fake tickets being sold - no surprise I suppose

as far as I know london2012.com is the only place to get tickets

All tickets through the IOC (THG SPORTS) are now sold out.

London 2012.com is your only option.

I was at eventing in greenwich Park on Monday. I had 1 ticket going over.
I had got it through official website. I was short one for my wife, so we said we would chance trying to buy one outside park. I held up a sign "ticket wanted" and a lovely couple came up to us , their daughter couldnt travel, so sold ticket to us at face value.

I saw two others get tickets, same way.

It was amazing over there, olympic staff were fantastic.

I hope this helps.

Came back last night. Was at soccer on Wed in Wembley (which I got last year in the application) and got tickets via the London2012.com website the official. I managed to get 3 for swimming and 4 athletics, but I had the children trained even to click the search key. There was hours and hours of typing search. Tickets come up but you have to be on them right away. I applied for approx 3000stg tickets in the draw last year and got 3 poxy tickets for as it turned out Gabon and S Korea (0-0 but a great game and 77k people there so massive atmosphere).

Well worth the hours and hours and hours of clicking the search button. The tickets for swimming and athletics were actually both got at about 1am in the morning.

btw stayed in the Travelodge Excel right beside the Royal Albert DLR line, brand new and huge room for family of 4 and just 90stg a night b&b - great for closeness to Olympic Park (and one stop from boxing)

We're going over on Friday, have 4 tickets for the Athletics and 4 for the Boxing also - but both at the same time - don't ask how this happened, I feel stupid over it. Anyway would like to swap the night time Boxing tickets for the afternoon session, any ideas on how to do this. Already trying swapmyticket.com but no luck yet.

We're going over on Friday, have 4 tickets for the Athletics and 4 for the Boxing also - but both at the same time - don't ask how this happened, I feel stupid over it. Anyway would like to swap the night time Boxing tickets for the afternoon session, any ideas on how to do this. Already trying swapmyticket.com but no luck yet.

At Katie Taylor yesterday, great buzz. Friend got the tickets through London 2012 a few months back.

There is a box office at the Excel but the queue was huge, not sure what they had left to sell either (about 4 different events going on there - some place).

Back