Old style radiators

Muffinb

Am in the throws of the new extension adn want to get 3 radiators for it but the rest of the house has standard white ones but Id like some of those old fashioned school ones that around rounded at the top and chunky looking. Anyone know where to buy them or can you mix them with your existing gas central heating standard ones?? are they as efficient as the newer type??

Thanks in advance if anyone can help

They have some in that style in B&Q - a little slimmer line, but same general idea. No idea about efficiency off the top of my head, but I think they have a booklet giving BTUs for various sizes. Going for something in that style too, but we're still at a very early stage so that's as far as I've got. Off to the builder's providers to do more scouting tomorrow morning!

you will get them in the Victorian Salvage Company in South Gloucester Street, Dublin 2, amazing products in there, you go into browse and come out after buying loads (not cheap though, I am not associated with this company)

Last edited:
you an also get them in mac salvage or st salvage , both on south circular rd. i have used both and was happy with them

Back