Office Furniture

wwjjd

Hi all,

I am looking to buy office furniture somewhere in Dublin. I cannot make the trip up to Ikea. Does anyone know of any office furniture showrooms?

Thanks,

L.

I can highly recommend Executive Interiors (website: [broken link removed]). I have no connection with them other than being a very happy customer I got 2 desks, pedestals and chairs from them when I set up my home office over a year ago. The website does not feature all their ranges but they sell proper, sturdy stuff - it's dearer than flatpack stuff from argos, atlantic etc, but that's not proper office furniture - there's no comparison, I found that they were not expensive compared with some other office places.
The customer service from John there is incredible. He could not have been nicer and nothing was too much trouble - I was really impressed and that's hard to do! It may not be the kind of stuff you're looking for, but if it is, it's definitely worth giving him a call.
Hope this helps,
Janine.

Last edited:
Hi Fizzy,

Thanks for your offer of helping by way of recommendations for interiors and office furniture!

However, metal furniture is also impressive as office furniture. Modular office furniture is the latest fancy of employers in the recent times owing to the fact that it is not possible to provide each employee with their individual cabin.

Modular office furniture not only helps to cut down unwanted employee interaction, but also provides each employee with a personalised space where he can work freely.

That's funny - I had the exact opposite experience!

why dont you appraoch a closing down or scaling down company who are liquidating their assets

you'll also find some decent office furniture at auction. some auction houses have sales every month or six weeks and they'd have furniture from different companies that have ceased trading.

try local antique auctions, you'd be amazed at the price you could get stuff for.

Are we to assume that you have no connection whatsoever to this company as that would be against the rules of AAM.