Odd Size Feet

Golfnut

Hi,
I am looking for some information regarding shoe stockists that cater for people with odd size feet. Most people have a slight difference in the size of their feet but this is generally not a problem for them.

However my feet sizes are 5 & 7. This is a problem because mens shoe sizes generally start at size 6 and below this are the kids sizes. Most shoe manufacturers do not make shoes in the same style that covers both kids and adults. I have only found one style of casual shoes that fit me but they are becomming increasingly difficult to get. Wearing a size 6 instead of size 5 is not an option.

I have searched the internet with little success. I live in Ireland. Any information would be appreciated.

Regards,
Golfnut

Would you consider getting a pair made for you? The do cost abit, but if they are looked after they can last years longer than a shop pair, so may work out cheaper in the long run & they will fit you perfectly.

Not sure where you are based, but there is a shoe maker in Castleknock Village & he has a very good reputation.

Back