Odd request - Looking for a billboard located in busy pedestrian area

Bosshog

This is a strange one perhaps.

Im looking for a large billboard, preferably in Dublin city centre that is located in a busy area, ie with plenty of pedestrians / traffic passing by underneath.

(Its for a video shoot, I need to superimpose images and text onto the billboard, while using timelapsed footage of the busy activity below)

Can anyone think of any? Im having a mental block!

im aware of the 3 huge ones in Ranelagh but there would not be enough pedestrians passing those.

thanks!

Ok, there are compaies out there who own the billboards - contact them. Although i think they will charge!

I'm not sure of the name of the street, but just off Pearse street right beside the IDA offices, there is the railway bridge going over the road. I am pretty sure there are large billboards on the bridge. Would be a good stop as good bit of traffic comes down the road onto Pearse street. If I find out the name of the street i will let you know.

Hi Bosshogg,

When do you need the panel? is it a full size billboard or do you want the type of unit that is frequently situated in Shopping centres like Ilac etc? If you want to pm me I may be able to help.

Randy

Hi all - thanks for replies.

to clear some confusion, I don't need to physically hold a billboard or panel in my possession, I was just looking for a location of one that I could film.

ie turn up, point the camera and shoot! and then afterwards add the text and images in editing.

sorted now!