Oceanfree.net

MOFFY01

does anyone know what is happening with oceanfree.net it seems to have dissapeared !!

It has'nt disappeared. The email section seems to be suffering a problem today. Message is coming up that technical changes are being made. I am worried as I have been using this as my main e-mail for the past 10 years.

thanks for that, I am not getting any message -just that proxy server cannot be found,, like you i have been using this as my email provider for a long time

also affecting my iol emails. oceanfree come up as the server when it should be iol. (both BT I know)

Anybody any news today on this?
Can't even get BT to lift the phone.
This is beginning to cost me money!

server still down, this is extremely bad for BT, cant say i will be staying with them now. this is not the first time the server has gone down - it went for a few days a couple of weeks ago, but managed to maintain the mail server.

Finally got through to someone in BT
He checked and said that they planned to have it up today Tuesday.
Sounded a bit hesitant
this is going on too long!

Hi there, has anyone had any luck in finding out whats happening with oceanfree. I'm getting a different error message today. Still no emails. Getting a bit fed up with it really. I wonder have oceanfree realised that after this they're not going to have many users left so aren't really bothered??

Back