OCC (Orange County Chopper bikes) hits Dublin!!!

RonanC

Any Bike fans out there??

Just to let you know that there is a display of 3 of the Orange County Chopper bikes in the Jervis Shopping Centre from now until Sunday. The stars of the show might be making a special appearance on Sunday, so i'm told anyway.

Was down there at lunchtime and the choppers are a pure work of art for even those who are not into bikes.

Well worth a look !!

Re: OCC hits Dublin!!!

oh cool, parcel arrived today for bf of one of their t-shirts Paul Senior rocks

yep saw them yesterday - it it true that they might be appearing on Sunday?? - Personally I cannot STAND them but the other half (and my dad) loves em so I'd bring him in if they were definitely going to be there!

yep saw them yesterday - it it true that they might be appearing on Sunday?? - Personally I cannot STAND them but the other half (and my dad) loves em so I'd bring him in if they were definitely going to be there!

I asked one of the lads who was setting up the display if anyone was going to make an appearance and he said "they say they will turn up and sometimes dont but they might be here on Sunday"

what a pity Vinne had to leave the company/show, was a sound bloke... always had to cover up for paul jnr in the workshop, and work late to make up for him being on the doss !

would still be cool to see the bikes

what a pity Vinne had to leave the company/show, was a sound bloke... always had to cover up for paul jnr in the workshop, and work late to make up for him being on the doss !

...yeah but is that not just tv drama anyway