o2 Customers to get Priority for Point Tickets

shesells

[broken link removed]

Just saw this on breakingnews.ie and I'm furious!! Have been with all the major phone networks over the years and lets just say I'm definitely not with O2 these days.

There aren't too many concerts I'd be willing to pay the current outrageous prices for but if a concert is special enough for me to want to do so, the thoughts that customers of a mobile phone network other than mine get priority makes me mad! It's hard enough to get seated tickets for concerts with standing anyway and when you're just over 5 feet tall a seat means you get to actually see what's on stage. And now I see that other people may have 48 hours access to ticket bookings before me. Is that legal?

thought it was a bit strange meself. even if it's a sponsorship deal it seems a tad unfair to music etc fans that happen not to be subscribers to o2. Does it apply to billpay only - if not, I guess the answer is to get an O2 simcard on pay as u go and keep it alive with a text every 6 months.

I think it includes Speak easy Customer's as well. Let's face it they want all the kid's to switch to them so they can (can or think) get ticket's for the next Britney Spears comeback Tour or whatever.

[broken link removed] - for the full details - only 1000 tickets will be available in advance to 02 customers.

It's still 1/13 of capacity and lets face it, they're not going to have 13,000 seats in the place and seated tickets are usually the first to be snapped up.

It's still 1/13 of capacity and lets face it, they're not going to have 13,000 seats in the place and seated tickets are usually the first to be snapped up.

I thought it was going to be an all seated venue.