O2 arena

johnd

What is the new 02 arena like in terms of comfort? Bought tickets recently for a relative to see James Taylor. He, my relative, suffers from arthritis and last time in the old Point theatre had to spend some time standing because his seat was so uncomfortable and he couldn't stretch his legs out. I'm hoping its better this time around.

I found it very comfortable. very easy to get in & out. Much more so than the old Point Depot.

Went to Counting Crows on Friday night.
Found it very easy to into and out of. Lots of toilets, escalators etc.

Same here found it comfortable but there are more steps and stairs the the old Point Depot which seemed to have more level floor space.

One Gripe - they continue to serve at the bar during the show so there is a lot of movement in and out from the audience, didn't like it at all during the Il Divo Show I was at recently.

The Gents loos downstairs are very badly designed, as if designed by a person who has never used a loo, and has no idea how traffic flows (no pun intended) through the loo. This means that those waiting for a space at the urinal are crossing through those trying to wash their hands, and getting in each others way. It would have been so easy to design a flow of users from the entrance to the exit. Missed opportunity.

Much more comfortable than the old Point. Loads more toilets. The seats have cup holders and at AC/DC there were people going around selling beer so you didn't have to queue at the bar.

Back