O2 - 3G Launch?

gearoidmm

I wonder does anyone know when O2 are going to launch their 3G service. I'm waiting for them to get 3G phones before I upgrade.

I've been on the website but it's unhelpful and when I spoke to a customer rep he wasn't much use either.

Any Ideas?

i know from one of the Engineers in O2 in Cork that they have had some sites set up for about 2 years. Last time i asked him it was always 'nearly up and running'. I assume though that their 3G Comreg isseud licence agreement means they have a cut-off point they have to be live for?

legend99 said:
i know from one of the Engineers in O2 in Cork that they have had some sites set up for about 2 years. Last time i asked him it was always 'nearly up and running'. I assume though that their 3G Comreg isseud licence agreement means they have a cut-off point they have to be live for?

I think they got around that by having a few 'trial' business customers on 3G for the last year at least (according to the website).

The problem with the current 2.5G platform is that, compared to the competition, it just isn't fast enough and there isn't enough content

Back