NY/ NJ outlet stores?

nelly

Hi All
any idea of the best / not so great outlet shopping in New York and New Jersey? thinking of going in Sept as Air Lingus are doing cheap flights.
all advice welcome!

Hi All
any idea of the best / not so great outlet shopping in New York and New Jersey? thinking of going in Sept as Air Lingus are doing cheap flights.
all advice welcome!

jersey gardens New Jersey Great shopping outlet about 25 mins by bus from Manhattan also the flights are even cheaper in October.

Having been to both Jersey Gardens & Woodbury Commin, I would say Jersey Gardens is the better of the two. Also it's only $10.50 return. Woodbury is about $30-$40.

Having been to both Jersey Gardens & Woodbury Commin, I would say Jersey Gardens is the better of the two. Also it's only $10.50 return. Woodbury is about $30-$40.

I would disagree...Woodbury Common is far better for designer brands.

Discussed before here.

I didn't bother with Woodbury Common as heard a few bad reports about the travel time and cost of getting there. Jersey Gardens was good.

I enjoyed Chinatown.

[broken link removed]issued e-mails yesterday about sale on until Thursday this week for N.Y. etc.

Big mistake!
Although more bargains for me I guess...

This link may help you http://newyork.citysearch.com/bestof/winners/discount_clothing

This link may help you http://newyork.citysearch.com/bestof/winners/discount_clothing

The editorial winner on that site is Century21. I found it to be terrible. No order to clothes whatsoever and assistants who did not want to help.

dont forget Filenes and TK Maxx. I was there in June and I got some bargains in Daffys as well - near Macys in Times Square...

The editorial winner on that site is Century21. I found it to be terrible. No order to clothes whatsoever and assistants who did not want to help.

Century 21's race is run...a few years ago you'd get great stuff but the problem now is manufacturers are making products especially for places like Century 21. So instead of getting last years top drawer stuff at clearance prices you're getting substandard stuff specifically made to retail at a price.