number of people in each category for vaccine?

Not the first time you've had a snide dig at teachers Purple, did you enjoy school yourself?
T’was a bit of a Parson’s egg. I’d some great teachers and some dreadful ones.
I have a general dislike of self-aggrandisement and bombast. That probably why I dislike groups and individuals who put themselves on pedestals and teachers certainly do that.
Let’s be honest, many second level teachers didn’t know what to do when they left school so they did an Arts degree. They didn’t know what to do after that so they did a H-Dip and kind of fell into teaching. It’s not brain surgery and it’s not clearing land mines. It’s just a job.
You previously posted that children don't spread the virus which is false
Where did I do that?
I accept that it's lower risk than with adults but it's a damn sight higher risk than for those HSE employees working from home who got themselves vaccinated.
Agreed. Do you think it is right that they were vaccinated? I know that Union membership means you set the bar as low as possible for what’s acceptable but really?
For the record, I support the age-based rollout because it targets those at higher risk of serious health issues first and - I suspect the real reason - it's so simple even the labyrinthine Irish healthcare system should be able to manage it.
I agree on both points. What’s the problem?

By the way, did you hear the 28 year old teacher on NewsTalk at lunchtime today? He was brilliant.

Back