NTL digital FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a call a couple of weeks ago saying that we'd be getting the FilmFour suite free for a month and that we just have to cancel at the end of the month.

Another little money spinner - give you something you didn't ask gor, and then charge you if you don't do anything. I thought we were supposed to have switched to an opt-in rather than an opt-out. I'd be interested to know the legalities of this, and whether you have the right to just ignore this and refuse to pay for the channel after the free month ends.

I can't find the channel & have no info about it. Thought it was supposed to be free?

It's at 323 but you can only get it free if you're already subscribed to NTL Digital Max which is EU5.00 a month more expensive than the Digital Select (bog standard basic) package.

europhile said:
It's at 323 but you can only get it free if you're already subscribed to NTL Digital Max which is EU5.00 a month more expensive than the Digital Select (bog standard basic) package.

Nope. If you have NTL digital you'll have it. Anyway, isn't the €5 a month extra for mutli-room viewing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back