NTL Complaint Letter - Who?

kmelvin

I was going to address it to the Managing Director, but does anyone
have an alternative suggestion?

Thanks

What NTL service do you want to complain about Television, Internet or Telephone?

does anyone have an alternative suggestion?

Write one like this - [broken link removed] - and post it on a blog somewhere

Based on my previous communications with NTL I think any attempt to communicate with them will only cost you money and not get you any satisfaction - it's very defeatist but I'd suspect you'd be wasting the price of a stamp

FWIW ..

I had a number of things to resolve with ntl and after giving up on trying to reach them by phone, I mailed Customer Service.

1 week later, I received an automated response with a Case ID.

1 further week later I received a call from them and everything got resolved to my satisfaction, with apology.

Ah the wonderful people from NTL....cue music from the Muppet Show!!!

Best way to complain with them is to leave...like I did... they are an absolutely appauling company to deal with and everythings they provide can be got elsewhere..

Ah the wonderful people from NTL....cue music from the Muppet Show!!!

Best way to complain with them is to leave...like I did... they are an absolutely appauling company to deal with and everythings they provide can be got elsewhere..

they let you leave.... I cancelled my account 8 months and am still getting bills and calls every few weeks....

Thanks

kmelvin,

If you come back with more detail re; what service you are having problems with I'll give you a contact name.

r2d2

Thanks R2D2.

My main issue is with Billing - I've been overcharged twice.

I've sent my letter to the MD but needless to say I've heard nothing back.

Thanks

Try bombarding their sales line, email with your request. They eventually get tired of opening your emails and letters.