NRG Motors Limerick - Any feedback?

QED

Has anyone purchased a car or had other dealings with NRG Motors, Ballysimon Road in Limerick?

I have seen a car I like but I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience of customer service / reputation etc. at NRG?

Hi, I am local to that area and found this link [broken link removed] , now could be under new ownership from Orange motors, so buyer beware!

I have never heard of them. I would consider avoiding them. If the car is tasty because its cheap, then its cheap for a reason. Its called "flipping". Kind of like houses and is something the Autoxchange are famous for.

Buy them cheap, do F**k all in the workshop, clean them and sell them for a pretty penny.

Judging by the article, avoid avoid avoid. Still, the fact he answered the papers question frankly means thay maybe he is ok.

However, remember he is buying them from private sales, dealers and importers so possibly he has no ability to service them, other than sell them.

As a Sales Person myself, I use the following phrase every single day "Buy Cheap, Buy Twice"

I have decided not to buy from this place. I rang about a cheap car that had very low mileage and the man was again very frank and said that it was previously crashed but now fixed. He did seem honest enough about it but I decided to leave it to someone else.