Novitherm heat reflectors

Splash

Hi all, I was looking at the readers offer in today's Irish Times for Novitherm heat reflectors, and it caught me eye it being very cold this morning:) Has anyone fitted these and could you recommend them? My place is a new build and are they suited for this? Thanks guys

I'm trying to find out the same thing. They sound good and according to the manufacturers are suitable for projecting heat in any house including new build.

You can buy rolls or sheets of foil covered polystyrene from any of the major DIY outlets or builders providers. They're cheap and easy to put up with a little wallpaper paste.
Leo

I read on the Novitherm web site that they use a foil covered PVC material. Does anyone know how this would compare with Leos' suggestion of using foil covered polystyrene? I suspect Leos' suggestion would be cheaper?

Thanks,
MAJJ

The U-value is most important when it comes to heat insulation.And any product sold within the EU for insulation purpose would have to state on the label either the U-value or the k-value. The U-value represents the insulation properties for combined materials as for example "aluminia- plus- foam".

Back