Novice - 1st TV Purchase

InfoSeeker

Ok never bought a tv before and moving into new house shortly.
Looking for a decent tv but not one of those who want a 50" screen, etc which can talk to you.
Was wondering if Philips 32" LCD TV 32PF3321 for 750 euro is a reasonable price?

I bought a Philips 32" LCD about 8 months ago for around 1300 euro.Saw the same TV advertised in Tesco last week for around 799 So prices are tumbling and I reckon 799 for a 32" Lcd is pretty good compared to what they were

Have a look a this philips from Komplett it seems to be a more up to date model for the same price.

[broken link removed]

i heard that phillips werent the best(not sure why, if anyone knows please post) and that samsung or LG were the way to go if your getting a lcd. The prices are tumbling alright, this is the main reason ive been holding off buying one for the moment...

Philips make some excellent TV's. Some will be high end and some will not. The same is true for most manfacturers.

Infoseeker, buy a copy of What Hi-FI in your newsagent. These guys are experts and know a great TV when they see it. The back of the magazine also has a "Best Buy" section where you can compare different TV's.