nosy seeks info about convoy on M50

nissanfigaro

anbody have any idea what was being carried down the m50 south at about 3 this afternoon

the road was closed so a convoy with at least 16 cop cars and bikes as well as at least 2 choppers and 4-6 army jeeps accompanying 2 40ft artics as well as a spare tractor unit could travel at speed.

what cargo could be so valuable?

were they heading to the Central Bank compound in Sandyford?
if so what amount of bullion would be carried in 2 40fts?

the curiosity is killing!

I was held up at the airport at approx 2.30p.m. for a short while to allow these two artics to leave the airport. Must have been important all right with all the security.

I think Sandra and aircobra might have hit on something. Ammo and explosives in Bertie's mattress!

Uranium for our secret reactor.

Israel, India, Pakistan, Iran, North Korea, have all acquired/are acquiring the bomb. If we want to be taken seriously on the world stage, we should get one too!

I heard they were reopening H-Block for Boh's fans, especially since Mountjoy was already full of them (sorry clubman, what were you guys thinking???)

I heard they were reopening H-Block for Boh's fans
As somebody else said - last week section G*, this week H Block!
(sorry clubman, what were you guys thinking???)
Er - presumably you mean what were the minority of the Bohs supporters who are self styled football hooligans thinking? I don't know since neither I nor the vast majority of our supporters have anything to do with these thugs. 20 of these idiots [broken link removed] to date, the club continues to work towards rooting out others and there is little sympathy for the four who were convicted the other night among the general member/supporter base. There is also a [broken link removed] at the game tonight to raise funds for donation to the owner of the bar in question as a goodwill gesture which will hopefully make some amends for the mindless actions of others. It's just ironic that the PSNI and NI courts in one night were able to do what the Gardaí have been unable or unwilling to do over years in terms of tackling the minority of hooligans that attach themselves to Bohs and a few other eircom League clubs.

* Section G is where the singing support tends to congregate in Dalymount.