Nosey Neighbours...

blinkbelle

Im so sick of them like what is theie problems.

If your walking buy someones house why on earth would you keep staring in?

And let your kids into other peoples property running around? ahh i could go on, soo annoyed i cant be bothered.

Opening there upstairs windows so they can see what your up to in your back garden weridos.

Any nosey neighbours in here??

I would advise you to go out to them and politely ask "Can I help you" ?

Maybe they just needed to open their upstairs window and you happened to be in the garden? Nah....we have some of those!

People walking by the house aren't actually being nosey, I think it's just a reflex for most. Because it annoys me, I try to keep eyes forward when I walk down our street.

hahaha ye are all so flippen funny, im falling of my ugly sofa writing this

It just seems to be certain neighbours though, some of the others just look straight ahead. Just as I would when walking past theres.

Maybe i will start stripping for them give them something to talk about with the rest of the nosey feckers!! !

This sounds like that eighties song (I always feel like somebodys watching me)

I cannot help looking at people houses when I walk by, it is reflex, in fact I especially like to do it just at dusk when people have their lights on but haven't pulled across their curtins, and as for looking out back windows, why not, its a whole different world to see out there.

Do you keep staring out?

well if im sitting in my lounge watchin tv im obvisiously gonna notice someone walk past the window. I keep startin while shouting to himself wtf is he/she looking at?? haha

and i always close my curtains after turning on the lights as people can see right in then, and see what you have and what colour your lounge is ec.

Net curtains or Venetian blinds perhaps? . . or a big 'Nothing to see, move along' sign in the window. Also, just because you may be paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Maybe they want to point out some woeful spelling, grammar and punctuation!

Last edited: