Norcenni girasole Italy

M

MIP

Hi,
anyone been to this campsite in Italy and if so what company did you use to book?
I've seen a great deal with Siblu and am wondering if they are any good.
Any reviews welcome.
thanks
Mary

Hi Mary,I've never been there but have a look at this [broken link removed] and there are a few people on there recommending Norcenni

Hi Mary,

was there last year with wife and 13 year old son. I booked thu keycamp.co.uk as it was substantially cheaper than .ie .

I found this to be an excellent site. There is a good supply of restaurants on site and they are quite reasonable. (we ate out every night in one of them). The site has loads of facilities to keep the youngsters amused. Site is located on side of a hill so depending on where your pitch/mobile is, can mean walking up some moderately steep slopes. The local town is about 1.5 miles away and there is a train line in it. There is a mini train that goes to the town. To get the most out of this site you would really need a car.

If you want more info , PM me.

Excellent site was there about 2 years ago - 3 kids
Suitable

Excellent site was there about 2 years ago - 3 kids
Suitable for all ages

Ignore the bs with tour operators. Book direct with site
I think this is the link - or just ring them

Enjoy

Hi : We have been to Norcenni twice . It was a very positive and exciting holiday for all. ( three teenagers and ourselves. ). As in the previous reply we found the facilities tobe excellent . We used elle vacanze when booking. I had come across them on another site in Italy and the standard of their accomodation and the price was ahead of any other operator that we found. You can check the web at www.ellevacanze.com. There is a choice of airports to fly into as well . Pisa is the nearest but we used Bologna and Milan because of flight prices and times etc. A car is nearly a necessity and when coimpared to the price of the transport to and from the Airports it works out ok. There are some lovely small towns in the vicinity with open air markets etc. Florence is only about half an hour away by train. Best to avoid driving there. There are some shopping outlets in the area also . We all loved the camp site and the area and we will return there in the future. If you go i hope it will be as good for you and your family

Hi Mask, Have booked Norcenni Girasole for 2 weeks from end of May and we're really looking forward to it. Travelling with 4 kids the oldest being 10. Looks like we'll book with Ellevacanze - thanks for your recommendation on that - great price. Have emailed them about a barbeque being available and they replied saying there's not. Just wondering would you know if there's a communal area for barbequeing or did you just do without one. thanks for all the info.

Back