Nokia phone- need bigger writing!

JJ1982

Hi all,

I adopted a phone yesterday, its some sort of Nokia as my own is on the blink. Have two questions

1) without the box, or without the model wrote on the phone, is there a function on the phone which tells me what model it is

2) how do i make the writing/ font bigger, text, menu the whole lot. I have looked under settings, display,under messages to see if its available. but its not.

I know it isnt much help without the model number. Its kind of a business phone and it has voice assist and stuff like that so i am presuming it must have a function to enlarge writing as well

thanks

Hi all,

I adopted a phone yesterday, its some sort of Nokia as my own is on the blink. Have two questions

1) without the box, or without the model wrote on the phone, is there a function on the phone which tells me what model it is

Go to Menu >> Contacts >> Settings >> Font Size. If that doesn't work try and find the same model on the website of the network you are with and post the details.

If you take the battery out, it should say it somewhere there...e.g. mine say Modele / Model 6124c

Hi everyone thanks for the replies. I tried going through the contacts- setting route , no joy

i also tried the genreal-personalisaion-display method (which is kind of where i had already tried) but no joy

The model is E50-1 (from under battery)

for the E50 you will need a third party bit of software unless you have a bit of time on your hands and are a bit techie. will cost about a fiver.
it is ok but if you make it too big you will not be able to read certain things.

very complex way to do it on the cheap

more info here

this is the one I used. ok, but only ok.
[broken link removed]

Thanks for all the help guys, i will read through those links and see how i get on. Its not tiny tiny writing but i want to be able to read without my specs comfortably!