Nokia 6320i - Radio

bottle

Hi,

does anybody have a Nokia 6320i mobile phone and use the radio, and what are your experiences.

I get the train from Skerries into town every day, and have started to use the radio on my phone, but the reception is terrible. I am wondering if it is a problem with my phone or if it is just a bad radio? I have changed the head set for a new one, and the problem still exists.

Thanks

I've got one and the reception can be a little patchy compared to a standard radio, but when its good its very good.
I normally have mp3s stored on the memory card so if reception goes I just use the mp3 player.

ive used the radio on a lot of different nokias on the dart but from the other direction (bray to town) there is some sketchy points along the way but normally ok because the dart travels so fast the radio cant keep up with changing base stations and also different terrain can cause problems to my advice is use the mp3 player when in bad spots. p.s its def not the phone the aerial is actually located on the headset so if youve tried 2 and had the same problem then its def the area!