Nokia 6230i Replacement phone

Eng Car 1

Up to now I have had a Nokia 6230i. I broke the phone last week, and dont seem to be able to get a replacement phone to fit hand free cradle. Why have Nokia stopped making phones that would fit on their car kits. I know that the new range of phones will all connect via bluetooth, but thats no good if I am out in car all day the battery doesnt last. The cigar lighter chargers look awfull and now I have a cradle screwed to the dash board that is obsolete. Very bad of Nokia to carry on like this!!!

I have two 6230i just looking for a home. Both are used but working and apart from some dirty sellotape on the battery compartment will clean up nicely.

Ideally pick them up from location on Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin or if that's not convenient I'll post it out. PM with postal address.

Do you still have any of the Nokia 6230i phones. I have recently water damaged mine and it will no longer take a charge.

Thanks

There is a company called [broken link removed] that will do a complete refurb on your phone

Do you still have any of the Nokia 6230i phones.

Phones gone to good home, you have to be quick to get free stuff!

PS you should edit your post to remove your mobile number. There is a Send PM (Private message) option attached to every user which you can put details like that.

Back