Nokia 6230

R

Rujib

Hi,

Anyone got experience on the Nokia 6230. My 6310i has come to a sad end and the O2 shop are pshing the 6230 as a replacement.
Would appreciate any advice given as I have to purchase within a day or two.

Rujib

Bear in mind that the 6310 has the longest battery life(as far as I know) of any of the main stream Nokias available...

Re: ..

Just got my 6230 last week - Something about the keypad feels a bit flimsy, but I guess time will tell. The main navigation key takes a little getting used to. Probably too early to offer any other useful feedback.

I have the 6230 for two months with few problems thankfully. The main pain is the terrible battery life in comparison to my old Nokia. apart from that not a bad phone.

Hmmm,

Think I might look around for a seconhand 6310i. Poor battery life is pain and the 6310i is SUPER in this regard.

By the way I got a Blackberry last October and after a lot of hassle initially in getting it to synch properly with our inhouse server, it has turned out to be the best single piece of equipment I have ever had. For me at least I can truly say it has increased productivity by miles.

Thanks for the 6230 input.

Rgds

Have had the 6230 since December and had a 6310 previously.

Battery life is much shorter in the 6230. However, it has bluetooth and have been using a Nokia bluetooth headset, which is very good.

agree with all coments about 6310i
It was crazy for nokia to get rid of it.
they dont seem to realise people dont want all the bells and bobs, they want good signal& good battery thats all, no cameras etc .