No Option to attach Picture

dodo

I don't see option to attached picture of old times i trying to remove , tried the link option and does not work, is there a standard option to attach a picture?

tks

Which forum are you having the problem in.

Try another forum as a test to see if it works, so that I know if it's the forum or the user.

It should be allowed but permissions are finnicky and I might have to adjust it.

Brendan

For what it's worth, I find that on mobile (usually Chrome on Android) every so often things get a bit confused and some or all toolbar buttons on the message composition form stop working until I manually clear Askaboutmoney cookies.

But I've also noticed that, even when this doesn't happen, some formatting options (e.g. insert pic, attach file) are not available in some forums but are in others. I'd have to check to be more specific as I can't remember the details offhand.

I had the same issue on a thread last week. It only offered the url option. Can't remember what thread it was on. But I see on thread, it gives the upload option too, which is what I was looking for.

In this forum:

I don't get these options:

2023-08-03 16 54 00.png

2023-08-03 16 56 05.png

Attachments

• 2023-08-03 16 54 54.png
    2023-08-03 16 54 54.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 79
Hooray, there for me too now. Had been adding attachments or not bothering.

A picture paints a...

Back