No landline, have wireless modem - which provider?

Sal

Disconnected Eircom landline a year ago since my line rental was costing more than my calls or dial-up internet put together (?!). Anyway, have a good wireless modem on laptop, which I use to connect to internet in cafes, free connection places, my parent's house etc, but want to get connected at home WITHOUT having to reconnect to a phone line. Who do I go to?
I know Smart have an okay deal of 34 euro right now (though this moves up to 59 in three month's time) but you have to reconnect to Eircom, and Smart pay your line...
Isn't there an easier way? I'm steering clear of Irish Broadband given feedback from what seems like everyone who has it... Magnet seems to also expect you to have a line in. All suggestions welcome, thanks!
(Yes, I've been on the comreg and other comparison websites, but info isn't THAT clear!)

Broadband through NTL is quite good. V reliable.If you have NTL already it's an easy option. A lot of the other companies offer packages "From... X" you usually end up paying the same. Ntl is 25 per month for 1MB.
Never has a problem..

Back