No coverage with vodafone

pillowtalk

Bought a bill pay phone back in June - having terrible trouble since with coverage, dropping calls etc (in dublin). Have sent the phone to get looked at and have another phone - similar problem! I have been on to customer service - but to no avail - I'm currently spending on average 120.00 per month (think I may be on the wrong tarriff/plus costantly have to ring people back) - I have an 18 month contract with them - but not happy at all with the overall service (have made alot of calls but they dont want to know).

Any views on what my rights are if any?

Ta

I dunno about VFs policys but if after opening a contract with o2 you have coverage issues in your home/work area they get their tech dept/engineers to check it out. if its a known area of bad coverage they automatically let you out of the contract so that you can go to a network that can provide you with the coverage you need. If it turns out that the issue is with your phone they replace it straight away once your within your 12mnth warranty without sending for any repairs.

If vodafone admit that there is issues with coverage in your area then surely they'll have to let you out of the contract because theyr breaking their contract with you by not providing you with the coverage and service that you signed up for.