No confirmation email from Ryanair received

g1g

Hi,

I booked 2 seperate flights yesterday on Ryanair and only received a confirmation email for one of them. Both were booked using Ryanair vouchers I had. Is there any reason why I wouldn't receive a confirmation email?? I have logged on to 'Manage my Booking' on the website and can see the flight.

Thanks.

I booked two flights a couple of weeks ago too and didn't receive any confirming e-mails as long as you can see them when you go into manage booking you are ok.

I had a similar issue with them last week. Flight also booked using vouchers. The reason seemed to be because of the balance left over. i.e flight cost Eur48, paid with Eur50 voucher, so flight had 2 quid overpayment. But they do not refund this to you. I've booked similar flights before and they would usually show a zero balance. When I tried to check-in online, I got an error message saying "Money owed on flight, call reservation centre" They zeroised the balance and I was able to check-in.

flight was 25 euro total and so was voucher for the flight I didn't get the confirmation for. Got confirmation for flight that was 48 euro using 50euro voucher.

Or you may mistyped the email. As long as you have the print out of the booking reference and its appearing in the manage bookings the confirmation should nlt make any difference.

no didn't mistype email address as when I log in to check the booking I use the email address, not in spam either.