Nissan Note

Shaz

Thinking of upgrading to the Nissan Note from the Micra. I would like a car that would fit 2 car seats and still have room have 2 adults.

Please let me know what you think. Thanks a million.

what you are looking for, most cars will be able to satisfy your needs. The Note looks very well advertised on the TV, but really the boot is not as big as its made out to be. You prefer to stay with Nissan?

Don 't mind other brands. But prefer Japanese because of 3 year warranty if buying new and also told of low fuel consumption and engine that lasts a lifetime.

But just to clarify, I need a car that can fit a car seat at the window seat and another at the middle seat, so that an adult can sit in the front passenger seat and another at the other window seat.

Thanks.

not sure if the Note is wide enough for that. I would consider the Honda FR-V or Honda Stream which are both 6 seaters. FR-V is a 3+3 and the Stream from 2004 is a 2+2+2

dear shaz,
bring your car seats along to your nissan dealer to see if you can fit them and another adult along the back seat. try before you buy!The back seats are often not as wide as they seem. I can't see how you will get two seats to fit beside each other as they would be very difficult to buckle up. I had a child squashed between 2 baby seats in a laguna up to recently. There was an earlier thread on 3 seats in the back and if I remember correctly the best saloon car for it was a mondeo ( or an mpv)
happy searching