NIssan Figaro (i.e. retro looking Micra)

DerKaiser

What is the craic with all the silly girls driving these cars?

I thought it was always the same girl and same car at first but since I've realised it's not, I've easily noticed 10 different cars (complete with silly girl driver) in my area alone.

I then looked up carzone only to see the average price for these was €10k for a 1991 model (I sh1t you not!!).

An old beetle or mini was kind of cool in the 90s with the modern models popular enough in the 00s, but these things seem to be a complete rip off

An old beetle or mini was kind of cool in the 90s with the modern models popular enough in the 00s, but these things seem to be a complete rip off
Well only 20k were manufactured, so maybe these cars could actually go up in value.

What does a silly girl driver look like, as opposed to a normal girl driver?

There is one in our town ( I did not know what it was until this minute) when I googled it and it is driven by an elderly couple. I remember seeing them in it and feeling sorry for them that they must have no money and have to drive that horrible yoke for 20 or 30 years(thought it was that old)

Worth holding on to they were only made for one year,will definitely appreciate in value.

Yes I have seen four of these in the past week (one of which was being driven appallingly - another matter). I actually thought they were some type of Trabant from East Germany and that it was a remarkable coincidence that I kept seeing the same person!!!

Saw a lot of those around right enough, thought they were new models with retro styling, like the fiat 600 lookalike.
They look well, but the prices are nuts for a banger.

Learn something every day. I always assumed that these were trabants or something similar belonging to east European people who've moved to Ireland.

I think they are very ugly.

Back