Nintendo Wii WOW

Yep....It is the Mutts Nuts ! Also signs on to your wireless broadband and cn be used to browe the internet/e-mail and messaging with other Wii owners

ah yes but i dont need a babysitter for the Wii !!
imagine a computer game that actually gives kids excersize !! best invention ever

Its great.. I cant understand why the other major brands didn't embrace this technology.

imagine a computer game that actually gives kids excersize !! best invention ever
lol! - best invention since the ball

I didn't really like the Wii boxing - seemed a bit hit and miss. The rest of the stuff was okay. Maybe I just need to adapt a bit more to it. I'm probably too used to pixel perfect games for the Amiga and commodore 64.

Its great.. I cant understand why the other major brands didn't embrace this technology.

Isn't it a bit like the playstation eyetoy games that have been around for a while? And you can get a wireless guitar for the guitar hero games. I haven't played the Wii yet but that's because the games don't look great.

Isn't it a bit like the playstation eyetoy games that have been around for a while? And you can get a wireless guitar for the guitar hero games. I haven't played the Wii yet but that's because the games don't look great.

Only much more responsive.