Nilfisk Go Basic

serotoninsid

I bought this Vacuum Cleaner from Dunnes Stores last year. It seems that Dunnes dont bother selling vacuum bags for it.

If any of you bought the same Vac., where did you source the bags?

Re: Nilfisk Go Basic...

Try,

www.dustbag.co.uk

I bought hoover bags from them and they were fairly cheap and prompt delivery.
Mine was a Power Devil Vacuum Cleaner !! Not exactly a Miele !!
They still had the bags though...

J

Try DID or one of the larger Tescos. I've always had Nilfisks and that's where I get my bags.

Hi Sid,

I hate hoover bags because they are a waste of money and at some time or another you will have to trail from shop to shop because they are out of stock. I got so browned off with this years ago that I stopped using them in our very old Nilfisk but I understand this will not work in the newer models.

There is a very good recommendation in this post about recycling the bags.

I think I bought the same type of hoover that you have, for my Mother last year. To save her having to buy the bags I got a universal hoover bag from the Kleeneze brochure (haven't seen them anywhere else). You can get a glimpse of one [broken link removed] - under Homecare, page 31. I have have not had any problems with it so far.

A great place for all spare parts is www.mastercare.ie. They used to sell all types of bags years ago so they might be able to help.

If you are anywhere near to Tallaght Nilfisk is just off the Greenhills Rd. and they might sell them also.