Nice Restaurant in Leeds?

DubShelley

Heading to Leeds on Saturday to see a match.
Anyone know of any nice restaurants in the city centre? We’re staying in Jurys so it’s quite central. Nothing too fancy...maybe a nice steak / pizza, something like that?

Nando's, which recently opened in Dundrum, have 2 restaurants in Leeds city centre and are very good (see www.nandos.co.uk).

Last time I was there, I ate in Yates Wine Lodge which was fine too (not sure what their food might be like on a Sat night though).

Both Nando's and Yates are on the Briggate, close to the city centre and not far from Jury's. The second Nando's is in "The Light" shopping centre, on the Headrow which isn't too far from the Briggate (there's a fab cinema there too).

Marching on together!!

Last edited:
bibi's beside the aib used to be very good as was dino's below the city train station. com'on you whites, leeds,leeds,leeds!

bibi's beside the aib used to be very good as was dino's below the city train station. com'on you whites, leeds,leeds,leeds!

Yeah I think we're gonna head to Bibis alright...only problem is you can't book on a Saturday night so we'll have to hope for the best...