Nice Old Fashioned Shaving brush set?

narky

Hi all,

My husband's birthday is fast approaching... oops... and now i've decided to get him nice shaving brush and bowl set. nothing over the top expensive. i don't have time to wait for a delivery so wondering what shop in dublin i could run to to source a nice one?

Thanks in advance.

If Friday Delivery is fine, you can get one on my site
[broken link removed]

The Grafton Barber is probably your best option for a walk in store - they have 8 locations.

mccaul, would you def be able to get it up to Dublin on Friday morning? I'll be out of the house from 1pm... that's the only thing? sent you pm

narky, I have used mcaul and was very happy with the service. I didn't realise they were a poster on here until during and after my asking about Gift Master.

They deliver by courier next day, mine got to my house at around 9.30am (I live in the middle of nowhere!)

well now i can officially say that i've USED Mccaul too ;)

ordered yesterday and the shaving set arrived today to Dublin at 1pm exactly! Husband delighted with it. haven't seen it yet myself cos i'm at work still and as it was wrapped up nicely I didn't want to ruin it!

thanks mccaul. couldn't have been handier

Hi all,

My husband's birthday is fast approaching... oops... and now i've decided to get him nice [broken link removed] brush and bowl set. nothing over the top expensive. i don't have time to wait for a delivery so wondering what shop in dublin i could run to to source a nice one?

Thanks in advance.

Knights barbers may have them.

Back