nice coffe nice price

hopalong

anyone tried the coffe in dunnes blanch,dont it reeks.the m and s coffe is lovely but over 3 euro a cup,in blanch

I don't really understand the post. Is coffe like a frapuccino or something, only Dunnes own brand?

Sorry, I see it is also in M&S - is it iced coffee or something? Haven't seen it yet, is it only in Blanchardstown.

Last edited:
OK brodiebabe, so you're one of Brody Sweeney's ehh coffee babes, but what has that got to do with OP's literary prowess? Are you in Blanch as well?

I'm sorry but I think it is pretty optimistic to expect Dunnes to have nice coffee.

If a Starbuck's waitress said "and if you are interested, we have this lovely underwear set" would you really be surprised if it was...well... a bit crap?

... If a Starbuck's waitress said "and if you are interested, we have this lovely underwear set" would you really be surprised if it was...well... a bit crap?
I might not care - is it a picture in a catalogue, on Starbuck's underwear counter or is she modelling it? (Pick the last one please, please....)

How is anyone supposed to understand a sentence written like this?

Well I understood it!

Re coffee I always head for McDonalds for a good black coffee. I agree about Dunnes coffee, it is dire, just as bad as Starbucks coffee! .

€1 in Rome, rip off Ireland is alive and well!!!

Meal for 5 in Bangalore, 5 starters, 8 mains, 12 drinks total €15. I guess it's all relative.

( then again given the rediculous prices in Rome generally, €1 for a coffee is a steal )

roasters in blanch was great 2. 50 a mug.but alas it closed down.kays kitchen is a bit scruffy.starbucks you pay for posing