Nice airport - Car Rental

tosullivan

Has anyone flown here with Ryanair and if so, let me know whereabouts the car rental Hertz place is?

I like to get to the desk early enough to avoid the long lines

Nice airport is small.
The car rental desks are right in front of you as you exit.

Nice airport is small.
The car rental desks are right in front of you as you exit.

but those rental desks are not normally used - unless you are booking a car right there and then - if you have already booked you have to get the bus to the other terminal, cross the road and walk through a pathway through a multistory carpark - on the other side you will see hertz and the other rental agencies - this is where you actually collect the car.

but those rental desks are not normally used - unless you are booking a car right there and then - if you have already booked you have to get the bus to the other terminal, cross the road and walk through a pathway through a multistory carpark - on the other side you will see hertz and the other rental agencies - this is where you actually collect the car.
ok, this is what I have to do then as I have pre-booked.

so any idea what terminal the car hire is in?

do you think it would be possible to leave my wife with one of the kids and to get the bags and I could head off on the bus with the other to pick up the car and then after that, drive back to where she was and pick her up?

Do you know if the airport will allow this?

Theres a free shuttle bus between the 2 terminals that runs continiously and takes 5 mins. Likewise you can leave family outside T1 ,collect car and be back from T2 in no time. You cant get lost, its easy to drive between T1 and T2.

the only thing being though that you could arrive at hertz and find there is a queue from other flights there and be waiting for awhile and your wife will have no idea how long she has to wait..

Back