NEXT - unable to buy online "Processing your 3-D Secure Transaction. Please wait...."

Choosey

Hello
Any assistance welcome on this matter

I have always been able to purchase items from the NEXT website and collect the items in store. But in the last few months I have not been able to purchase anything as following placing my order and providing my credit card details the following come up

Processing your 3-D Secure Transaction.
Please wait
pleasewait.gif

And I wait for an age and nothing happens

I did email NEXT and they said to contact my administrator as the issue must be on my end but as its a work computer I really do not want to ask them about this.

Is there anyway I can get around this?
Any help appreciated

Use a different computer ? At work I am blocked from loads of sites, and from certain types of file. The PC is available to me in work to undertake the job I am paid for, and is configured to support that use.

Actually, i don't take a tea break and have a sandwich at my desk at lunchtime so I only take 20 mins break which is the time I do my infrequent on line shopping which is possibly 3-4 times a year or look up this site for information. I just wondered if that 3D transaction was the norm now - that was all

I just wondered if that 3D transaction was the norm now - that was all

No - my wife has used the NEXT website on her WinXP laptop, and pays for items using Mastercard. The issue you face is, I suspect, to do with some incompatability between your PC and the site pages, e.g. Flash player, PC memory.

Back