Newtown Hall, Maynooth

idkwatmi

anyone know anything about Newtown Hall, Maynooth. looking at the 3 beds. Currently €360,000. any feedback from anyone?

They were looking for 420k for end of terrace in Newtown Hall about 12 months ago. At 360k they still sound a little on the expensive side. However the development is 15mins walk to the train station and 5mins fro M4 which is all good. Maynooth is a nice town university town.

Ok thanks. would be looking to commute to south dublin, might be an option.

I live there and commute to South Dublin (Ballsbridge area) on the train. Takes me about 1:15 from door to door, not too bad at all. Estate is convenient walk to the train station and if you're feeling lazy (and leave early enough) you can get a parking spot in the station in the mornings, which will cut at least another 5 mins off your journey!

Maynooth is a great town. I'm considering buying an investment property there. I used to rent there once. Its got a intel and HP a few miles out the road employing about 5000 people each. Its got a university with 6000 students and about a thousand staff. It has a motorway, a train station and good dublin bus/nitelink service. Having viewed about 10 houses around maynooth I found the houses in newtown hall are quite small compared to the older houses in estates like Kingsbry. I belive that in 10 years time Kingsbry houses will be far easier to sell than a tiny new house. You can get a good 3 bed simi in Kingsbry for 330ish. They used to cost 410 before prices started to fall. Ill probably buy there in the next 4 months.

Back