Newtown Hall, Maynooth

F

fam

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone knows if there are still houses available in Newtown Hall, Maynooth?

It is no longer advertised on myhome.ie and on the estate agents website (Property Partners) it says prices on application, etc. Not alot of details on net about this new estate. Drove up there today and really like the look of it.

Many thanks in advance...

I think they may all be sold, but I may be wrong.. there has been a lot of negative press about that development in the last few months. The build quality isnt supposed to be that good and they have skimped on everything apparently.. only going on what Ive seen as a friend of mine bought out there..

Also an issue about the water pressure upstairs in most houses and all it will take is a water pump to solve it but the developers wont budge on it.

I.C

Hi,

I bought in Newtown Hall. As far as I know there's still houses available. Best to ring Property Partners in Maynooth for details.

With regard to the build quality, I've found it to be quite good. Well insulated, well sound-proofed and very easy to heat. Nice kitchen and bedroom fittings too. I'd agree that the water pressure upstairs is bad and it's true the builder doesn't like to budge on certain issues like this. However, in today's market I'm sure you can expect the builder to be more accommodating than he was before on these things.

Apparently not.. they even had so much press a certain forum where some buyers there had been giving out so much on it that the developers threatened legal action against the owners of the forum unless they shut it down. A little heavy handed if you ask me.

Would be interesting to see if they are willing to budge, especially with all those new apartments they are building there on the right as you drive in.

I.C

I am currently looking at buy in Maynooth and Newtown Hall is a front runner but I am a little worried after reading your posts above, has the build made any real effort to deal with residents problems? All updates gratefully appreciated

Hi,

My opinion remains the same....very happy with my house here in Newtown Hall. Didn't really have any issues of note when purchasing. If you like the look of the house and you think you can afford it then go for it!

HI
I am in very nice 3 bed house there, for personal reasons it may be going on the market very soon, perhaps you can email me for more info

These are back on myhome.ie at the moment. 2 Beds 310k Euro, 3 Beds 360k Euro, 4 Beds 495k Euro.

Back