New York Hotels

10to1

I'm looking for a hotel within 30 mins commuting of downtown Manhattan - budget 150 - 200 euro / night for the room

Any recommendations appreciated

Check out hotels.com we got a really good deal on the Pennsylvania hotel. Excellent location opposite madison sq garden and just beside Penn Station.

Hi,

Milford Plaze right on theater district. Good value. Rooms small, quite dated but very clean. Have stayed there a few times at circa $120 for room.

Rujib

If you're prepared to pay €150/€200 a night I certainly wouldn't think of the Pennsylvania or Milford Plaza ... they're definitely budget options and are fine for that - but for the money you want to pay you can do a lot better.

http://www.themuse.com
http://www.rogerwilliamshotel.com

These are all nice places that I've stayed in and probably should be around your budget (but it's been a while since i've stayed there so I can't be sure!)

is your friend especially in North America (it can be a bit hit and miss in Europe I find) - you should get plenty of recommendations there.

10to1 said:
I'm looking for a hotel within 30 mins commuting of downtown Manhattan - budget 150 - 200 euro / night for the room

Any recommendations appreciated

the pennsylvania is great location across from madison square garden and ten minute walk from time square try www.alpharooms.com

and the milford plaza is near time square u could book that on

We are staying in the Embassy Suites in New York in November, it is in the Financial district and I have heard nothing but good reports on it, the room rate includes a proper free breakfast and free drinks every evening. It has been given great reviews on .

www.hotelstanford.com

It gets brilliant reviews on tripadvisor and it seems one of the most central hotels there it. Rooms are amazing value from 99 dollars.

I have booked in for new year.

A bit off the thread but worth the mention.

Bid for your own hotel room. Only issue is that you dont know which hotel you're getting until you have paid. That shouldnt put anyone off though, you can narrow it right down to a certain area.
www.betterbidding.com for info on how to use priceline and what people have paid in the past for 3/4/5 star hotels in various places.

By far and away the best way to find deals on hotels in any city around the world

Back