New TV

clipper1981

Can anyone recommend somewhere in the dublin area to buy a reasonable tv at a reasonable price. Would consider second hand model if need be. Also has anyone bought TV's on ebay?

The ESB shops are closing down you might pick up a cheap tv. Blanchardstown is on 20% sale at the moment

I wouldn't get a used TV. They have no warranty and new ones are not really that expensive.

I work neea the ESB in fleet street and popped into them about 2 weeks ago, there prices still don't impress me. A lot of the display stuff have sold stickers on them but they don't seem to have dropped their prices. They seem to be just selling the stock they have and not replacing it :(

They are supposed to be knocking 20% off in some of the shops. bank of Scotland have bought the shops and stock and some of the staff will be getting jobs with the bank and others will be going to esb head office . Try find out when they are closing. bank of scotland have to sell all the stock before they can start opening the banks

20% off ESB prices probably just brings them down to the normal prices charged by the likes of Power City etc. ESB have always been extremely expensive for householder electrical goods. I guess that's how they could afford to give interest free credit!

Why not try Buy and Sell magazine. I'm sure if someone was buying a big tv they wouldnt be bothered too much with how much they could get for the old one and would be glad, methinks, in finding a way of disposing of it. Or post an add looking for one!

Or just hang round a Powercity like establishment and wait for customers to arrive with their old tv's for recycling and nab them. Sin e.

Back