New Scam - Anyone seen this before?

daveco23

Apparantly I`ve won 750k...

Sent : Monday, August 8, 2005 1:13 PM
To :
Subject : CLAIM/ VERIFICATION APPRAISAL FORM

| | | Inbox

ROYAL INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTION (RILP 2005)
CLAIM/ VERIFICATION APPRAISAL FORM

Attn:d@hotmail.com

Thank you for your mail. Addresses of individuals and companies from
America, Asia, Africa, Australia,Canada,Europe, Middle East, and New
Zealand were included as part of our International Promotions Program.

This is a promotional draw which officially launches the new system. With
funds accrued exclusively from previous draws, payouts to all winners are
guaranteed and will be transferred in record time.

After randomly selecting 25,000 participants from an initial database of
300,000 emails and zoning all participants by their respective continents
from across the globe, we produced an extensive list from which you have
emerged as one of the winners of the Promotional Grand Draw prize.

This correspondence officially confirms that we are in receipt of
instructions relating to the payment of you lottery winnings. Please
complete the form below with correct information and email back to us
with a return email or via the fax number above.Looking forward to your
urgent reply.

Yours Faithfully

Pamela Connelly
Claims Officer

PAYMENT AND RELEASE ORDER FORM
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION SHOULD BE SUPPLIED COMPREHENSIVELY BY THE
BENEFICIARY OF THE STATED FUND,FOR VERIFICATION BEFORE TRANSFER.

1.FULL NAMES OF
BENEFICIARY.......................................................................................................................................................
2.RESIDENTIAL
ADDRESS...................................................................................................................................................................
3.DATE AND PLACE OF
BIRTH...........................................................................................................................................................
4.PHONE/FAX NUMBERS
....................................................................................................................................................................
5.EMAIL
ADDRESS.................................................................................................................................................................................
6.NAME AND ADDRESS OF NEXT OF KIN
......................................................................................................................................
7.LUCKY NUMBER
.................................................................................................................................................................................
8.AMOUNT WON
....................................................................................................................................................................................
9.REFERENCE NO.
...................................................................................................................................................................................
10.OCCUPATION
....................................................................................................................................................................................
11.MARITAL STATUS
..........................................................................................................................................................................

I........................................................................................................................HEREBY
DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. IN CASE OF ANY UNFORSEEN
CIRCUSTANCE, MY NEXT OF KIN HAS THE RIGHT TO CLAIM MY TOTAL
WINNINGS.(SUPER STANDARD AGENT) SHALL ACT AS MY AGENT IN FACILITATING THE
TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUND TO ME.

=============================================================================================================
This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s).This email and its attachments may also
be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by
mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and
its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents

sshhh. Don't go telling everybody. Look at poor Dolores, she had to go into hiding. :D :D . My advice - bin it! If money was this easy to come by I wouldn't be sitting here at my desk! BTW Would you give ALL of the information requested to your local bank manager??

elcato said:
Quick Google threw up - Surprising isn't it ?

I note that some of the lotteries on the list in the link above are genuine lotteries, i.e. Camelot and the US DV lottery???????

Back