New Ryanair Website....Problems?

WaterWater

Is anyone else having problems viewing the new Ryanair website? Blury images, drop down booking calendar not loading properly.....

I checked people in online last Wednesday. Had zero problems. What ‘new’ website?

It's definitely a newer looking site. I cannot use the drop down calendar either but then again my lap top is on it's last legs and updates no longer supported.

I have to use my wife's laptop when looking at the Ryanair website. It doesn't seem to load properly on my Mozilla. Definately a newer looking website.

I've just spent 2 hours of my life trying to book a return flight to Alicante. What a website, Goddawful and unfriendly. 2 hours I'll never get back.

Looking to book a flight for two but only need to check in one bag but the website doesn’t seem to give the option to do this or am I missing something?

Ok will have to book separately so you would think there would be the option of just checking in the one bag though

Machu is having the same difficulty as I. Eventually, I solved our Ryanair website problems. I pressed so many "commands" that I forget how I resolved the situation. I haven't yet book for summer and autumn, but I'm travelling by Aer Lingus and I don't care how much dearer they are.

Another thing:- Whatever the price appears to be on Ryanair website just add €22.00 to it which will reflect your eventual flight per person travelling.
If any young IT buff is looking in and wants to see what a website should not be like just try Ryanair's.

It does seem to have a few clangers if you want to book more than one person at a time such as adding priority. Also when I tried to just book a bag one way it it would only let me do it both ways. Good to see the Ryanair bashers haven't gone away though so that makes for more bargains for the rest of us.

Looking to book a flight for two but only need to check in one bag but the website doesn’t seem to give the option to do this or am I missing something?
You pick the option without checkin bags included.
Proceed to next stage, put in names, pick seats, and the on the next screen you can add bags for individual passengers.
If you only want to bring bag one way, you select the "different for return flight" and then you can select bags per passenger per direction.
All the options are there.

Thanks Red Onion for clarifying this knew there had to be a simple solution.

Back